These Membership Terms and Conditions relate to membership of Richard Cotterill's International Balintawak Combat System
English Law will apply at all times
In consideration of the International Balintawak Combat System organization accepting your application as a student of the organization and of you becoming and remaining as such a member of the organization, I understand and agree that:
- Neither the Organization nor any Officer / Instructor of the Organization shall be liable to me for any loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to you occurring upon premises used by the Organization for a Balintawak practice unless due to any negligent act or omission by the Organization or any of it’s Officers.
- Neither the Organization nor any Officer of the Organization shall be liable for any harm occurring to you upon premises used by the Organization for Balintawak practice or as a result of the use of facilities and/or equipment provided by the Organization except to the extent that such harm arises from any negligent act or omission of the Organization or any of it’s Officers.
- The Balintawak Organization reserves the right to refuse or withdraw your membership on non-discriminatory grounds.
Balintawak is a potentially dangerous and lethal form of martial art and you are responsible for ensuring that:
- You are in good health and physical condition and capable of engaging in active exercise and Balintawak practice;
- Engaging in such active exercise and Balintawak practice would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort or physical condition;
- Where necessary you satisfy yourself as to your physical condition through your own doctor.
- You have up to date personal accident insurance for martial arts activities.
- I acknowledge the existence of the potential for personal injury when participating in a course of instruction such as the martial arts and assumes the risks related to such an activity.
- I do hereby agree to follow the policies and rules of conduct in order to keep safe the students I may instruct and those with whom I may train in the Balintawak Combat System Organization.
- Should an accident occur while training, teaching, or instructing, I release the Balintawak Organization and its instructors, agents, and students from responsibility in any way regarding that accident
I confirm that the information I have provided here is complete, true and correct and I have read, understood and agree to the above conditions relating to membership of International Balintawak Combat System organisation